pühapäev, 13. detsember 2009

Kas Londoni linnapea jõuab 2011 aastal ka Tallinnasse?

Olles eravisiidil Londonis tähistamaks oma 40. juubelit külastasin viisakusest ka City Hall`i ja jätsin Londoni linnapeale Boris Johnsonile sõnumi.

„Dear Mayor of London,
I am in London with a private visit to celebrate my 40th birthday. Using the opportunity I want to express my appreciation to you. I am sure that The Olympics Game 2012 in London will be fantastic. Tallinn has been chosen as a Cultural capital of Europe of 2011 and I hope to see you there and want to present you a picture of the Old Tallinn.
I wish you Merry Christmas.

Yours sincerely,

Max Kaur
Member of Tallinn City Council”

Boris Johnson, kelle esivanemate hulgas on ka Inglismaa kuningad, oleks oodatud külaline vanas Tallinnas kui Euroopa kultuuripealinnas 2011.